Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ridgy- Ridged............... :)

I have a good news for all of antenna freaks from my university.....
Today finally the day come true,
I was finally able to simulate the structure which was assigned to me few months back.
( keep it with yourselves , now almost one year :D :))
This is a part of my development/research work which I am doing with University of Pune,DOES.
This structure really tested my patience & endurance :)
The structure is nothing but an antenna, Quad Ridged Horn antenna which will be used by students for radio astronomy observations.
The simulation results are showing good performance & hopefully will also perform well in practice.
I will come with a complete details when I will actually fabricate this antenna.
Please wait for my updates....
I want to give my sincere thanks to one community who serves as a backbone for RF & microwave lovers & beginners....... like me........



BR,
Abhishek

2 comments:

Basic Concepts of Physics said...

jalla congrats......tasa tu kup hard working ahe tu.
ratra diava assach kam karat ja.
kashachi pan parwa karu naka.
asach kashata karun motha ho.
Does madhe tar tu ratra divas kam karat hota . tuzya sarkha koni kam karat nahi ata

Abhishek Khunte said...

I am flattered
Thank you